Vision and Ethos
“Let Every Light Shine…”
Matthew 5 v 16
Our lights shine when we:
Love one another, have Faith in God and take Action!
Our Vision is
To provide an inspiring education which every child enjoys and every parent values. We strive for our pupils to become confident, caring and successful individuals.
We believe in the uniqueness and potential of each individual to flourish. We seek to be a safe, happy learning community, which cares for each other and the world in which we live and where pupils can experience life in all its fullness.
Our aims are to…
- provide a safe, happy and stimulating learning environment
- create and develop a passion for learning
- give pupils confidence in their individual abilities and help them to achieve their full potential
- develop the ability to respect others, their values and ideas
- create a strong partnership with parents, the local church and community
- promote a Christian education that is life long and enhancing
- foster the awareness of a personal faith
Our values are:
- Faith – Peace, Trust, Hope, Wisdom, Perseverance, Reverence.
- Love – Forgiveness, Friendship, Compassion, Generosity, Respect, Truthfulness.
- Action – Service, Creativity, Humility, Responsibility, Justice, Courage.