Recent trips that the children have enjoyed include:
- Creative Workshops at Norwich Cathedral
- Visits to other places of worship, including local parish churches as well as Norich Cathedral and the Mosque
- UEA sports facilities
- Science Day at Hobart High School
- Water activities on Whitlingham Broad
- Trips to local theatres in Norwich to see a range of productions and performances
- White House Farm ( Habitats)
- Museum trips to the Elizabethan house in Gt Yarmouth, Time and Tide and Norwich Castle
- The Big Sing at the Norwich Showground
- Each summer term years 5 and 6 enjoy a residential trip to either How Hill or Brancaster.
- The children have also taken part in Outdoor Learning Experiences at school led by Earthwake
- Sleepover at School in aid of YMCA (Norfolk)
As well as the above the “Friends of Alpington School” arrange fun activities for the children throughout the year. These include discos, cinema nights, colouring competitions and an Easter-egg hunt.
Please go to our Gallery where you can find lots of photos of the children on the trips/events listed above.