Recent trips that the children have enjoyed include:
- Art workshop at Norwich Cathedral
- UEA sports facilities
- Science Day at Hobart High School
- Water activities on Whitlingham Broad
- The Bergh Apton Sculpture Trail
- Trips to London to see the sights as well as theatre performances
- Africa Alive
Each summer term years 5 and 6 enjoy a residential trip to either Howe Hill or Brancaster.
As well as the above the “Friends of Alpington School” arrange lots of fun activities for the children throughout the year. These include yearly events such as the disco, the ‘kids quiz’ and an Easter-
Occasionally extra activities are organised – summer 2016 saw the hire of a climbing wall which was very popular!