Our school uniform is smart, practical, affordable and makes us feel like we all belong at our school. It is important to us that our uniform is inclusive for all children. Please talk to us if adaptations are necessary to accomplish this for your child.
• Black or charcoal skirt or pinafore dress, shorts or trousers
• White or light blue polo shirt or button though shirt
• School sweatshirt, or navy jumper or cardigan
• Blue and white check/stripe school summer dress
• Shoes should be black and of a suitable style
We now also have royal blue school fleeces available in a range of sizes.
We recommend that a school book-bag is purchased for the new reception children.
- School Book Bag: £8.00
- Polo shirts – £9.00. Available in sizes: 20″, 22″, 24″, 26″, 28″, 30″, 32″, 34″, and 36″
- Shorts – £5.75. Available in sizes: 3/4yrs, 5/6yrs, 7/8yrs, 9/10yrs, 11/12yrs, and 13yrs
- PE Hoodies – £15.50. Available in sizes: 3/4yrs, 5/6yrs, 7/8yrs, 9/11yrs, 12/13yrs, XS
- PE Bag: £4.25
How to order
The school office holds a limited quantity of stock, both to sell and to try for size. You may wish to check with the office before ordering online.
The Friends hold regular sales of excellent quality pre-owned uniform, which are advertised through the school news letter. Children grow quickly and this is good for the environment as well as being a cost effective way of buying uniform. If you have pre-owned uniform of good quality to donate, please contact the school office for more information. Thank you.
The school sweatshirts and P.E. kits are available to order online from Price & Buckland. Please use the following link to the website: https://www.pbuniform-online.co.uk/alpington
Sweatshirts – Available in a crew neck £10.25 or V neck £10.75 in sizes: 24”, 26”, 28”, 30”, 32″, 34” and 36”